Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grinderscape Host Ban
I have done exactly that numerous times. I have tried deleting everything, then changing ip and mac, then running VPN and downloading everything again. And then vice versa. Idk haha. So weird. First server I haven't been able to bypass lol.
(01-26-2016, 05:21 AM)Amazonia Wrote: I have done exactly that numerous times.  I have tried deleting everything, then changing ip and mac, then running VPN and downloading everything again.  And then vice versa.  Idk haha.  So weird.  First server I haven't been able to bypass lol.

Try googling how to change HWID

Alternatively try making a new user on your PC and try getting on from that user, also while on vpn with mac changed
(01-26-2016, 05:21 AM)Amazonia Wrote: I have done exactly that numerous times.  I have tried deleting everything, then changing ip and mac, then running VPN and downloading everything again.  And then vice versa.  Idk haha.  So weird.  First server I haven't been able to bypass lol.
Mmmmm, its probably somehow a product key ban?
(01-22-2016, 09:58 PM)Wizkhalifa Wrote: install windows 8 then wipe windows 8 and fresh install win 10 then download tmac and a vpn download the grinderscape client then run it you should be unbanned it worked for me 3 times.

(01-25-2016, 10:28 PM)Mentoes Wrote: cache is in your appdata/roaming folder (C:/Users/yourpcname/appdata/roaming) which is normally a hidden folder. Type "%appdata%" into the file explorer address bar to access it and delete the folder with grinderscape in the name

(01-26-2016, 05:25 AM)dotexe v2 Wrote:
Mmmmm, its probably somehow a product key ban?

Originally this was my first solution I tried. My computer is newer with Windows 10, which I have no quite become accustomed to. After a little bit I finally figured out how to change my computer to allow local accounts. Then I made another admin account and it worked. Didn't have to run a VPN or anything. I am not sure if I needed to change MAC or not, because I did before.

So thanks again for all the help. This goes for everyone! Finally got past that ish.
Happened to me today Lel
(01-25-2016, 10:28 PM)Mentoes Wrote: cache is in your appdata/roaming folder (C:/Users/yourpcname/appdata/roaming) which is normally a hidden folder. Type "%appdata%" into the file explorer address bar to access it and delete the folder with grinderscape in the name

i've ust tried this, no bueno. Any other advice?