Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Mirror - Reflection Runtime Utility
(10-31-2016, 08:38 AM)Frozone Wrote: I added a built jar to the repo on github for the technically challenged. Please be aware lots of things are broken now, and many UI elements do nothing.
The lib folder with the jar is required!

lolololo this post
So I've added refining scans to the tool so you can re-scan values from the previous scan. Still only works with ints. Also, the built jar is now packaged in /store/ with all libs embedded.
[Image: fQTcQFS.png]
Added rudamentary support for string scanning, and fixed a bug related to handling nu11 fields.
very sexy , do you have a mac version?
It should run on mac, just use the proper file path in config. If it doesn't, let me know what errors. The only thing it uses from the windows operating system is the window layout.
New update supports jar files which require constructor arguments to instantiate the mainclass.
(03-23-2017, 12:32 AM)Frozone Wrote: New update supports jar files which require constructor arguments to instantiate the mainclass.

Javassist seems to be missing
Javassist has been added.
Im having troubles getting it to work. When i load magicmirror.jar, I go to the config tab, and change the client url to ./*myclientname*.jar (then i click save) and go back to the main tab and click start jar and it says "java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\*myjarname*.jar (The system cannot find the file specified)"
any help? sorry im such a noob