Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rune-Agent Config Assistance
What's up Abusewith.us?

I'm fairly new to Rune-Agent and the works, I've always gotten it to work on deobbed clients, but I've finally come to try and do an obbed one.

I know there's a no-leeching rule, and it applies to a lot of things, probably this thread itself too.

The thing is, I'd like to learn Rune-Agent and exactly what it can do, so that I can teach others as well. Once I learn how to create configs easily, I'll most likely be sharing lists of configs often, as well as teaching others how to update their own.

Now, for the issue I'm actually experiencing.

I've gotten all of the config down, literally all of it, BESIDES the darn IsaacRandomGen line.

Quote:var clientModifier = new RuneTekFourClientTransformer("GameClient", "b", "org.silabsoft.runeagent.hook.GenericGameClient","z");

From what I understand from the line above, I've renamed where it said "client" to the letter b , and then the method (IsaacRandomGen) to z.

Now i'm not totally sure that (the method in the b.class) z is IsaacRandomGen, and I've compared multiple classes for it, but I can't find IsaacRandomGen in any client method using CJBE to compare classes.

I guess that's where I'm stuck at. Just that frickin' z.

The outstream log and everything work great, just can't execute scripts or I'll get an error in the box on the right (assuming it's because of the aforementioned issue).

Pic:

[Image: b861d6c638d34bee8d87d412395251dc.png]

Anybody have any pointers to help me out here?
@ama pls

Also, here is b.class if you want to take a look: http://www.filedropper.com/b_5

It's completely safe and it's just a class file. If that's not allowed please delete the link, sorry.
Send me the link for the whole client
(10-31-2016, 12:07 AM)Prickachu Wrote: What's up Abusewith.us?

I'm fairly new to Rune-Agent and the works, I've always gotten it to work on deobbed clients, but I've finally come to try and do an obbed one.

I know there's a no-leeching rule, and it applies to a lot of things, probably this thread itself too.

The thing is, I'd like to learn Rune-Agent and exactly what it can do, so that I can teach others as well. Once I learn how to create configs easily, I'll most likely be sharing lists of configs often, as well as teaching others how to update their own.

Now, for the issue I'm actually experiencing.

I've gotten all of the config down, literally all of it, BESIDES the darn IsaacRandomGen line.

Quote:var clientModifier = new RuneTekFourClientTransformer("GameClient", "b", "org.silabsoft.runeagent.hook.GenericGameClient","z");

From what I understand from the line above, I've renamed where it said "client" to the letter b , and then the method (IsaacRandomGen) to z.

Now i'm not totally sure that (the method in the b.class) z is IsaacRandomGen, and I've compared multiple classes for it, but I can't find IsaacRandomGen in any client method using CJBE to compare classes.

I guess that's where I'm stuck at. Just that frickin' z.

The outstream log and everything work great, just can't execute scripts or I'll get an error in the box on the right (assuming it's because of the aforementioned issue).

Pic:

[Image: b861d6c638d34bee8d87d412395251dc.png]

Anybody have any pointers to help me out here?
@ama pls

Also, here is b.class if you want to take a look: http://www.filedropper.com/b_5

It's completely safe and it's just a class file. If that's not allowed please delete the link, sorry.
Ok, so if your hooks are incorrect, you  normally get an error, just compare the obb client to a unob PI client via decompiling
open up your stream class and find the createFrame method is, view the code, at line 13 it should say which method the Isaac is. Open up a non-ob createFrame and compare the code.