Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying RS accs for BTC
NEED ACCOUNTS!! PM ME!!

EDIT: Updated prices

So in this thread I am buying accounts for my bot farming business. Read on if you have some hacked accounts

Requirements for the accounts are that:
  • you must have the IP of the account and know the country the account originates from
  • I am only paying for accounts from these countries: Canada, Australia, Great Britain, Brazil, Ireland and others!!(these are the countries where my servers are)
  • they must not have JAG or authenticator enabled
  • you must have the bank pin if they have it enabed
  • no Iron Mans
  • Minimum total stats level in RS3 is 800+
  • Minimum total stats level in 07 is 500+
Note: It is preferrable that the accounts do not have any wealth on them, but if they do I won't mind (but that's not the intention why I am buying them, so feel free to clean them before you sell me)

The prices for the accounts is as follows:
RS3 accounts:
  • Total levels 800-1200, price is $1 $ (?) per account in BTC (using blockchain.com current price)
  • Total levels 2000+, price is $2  $(?) per account in BTC
07 accounts:
  • Total levels 500-1200, price is negotiable$ in BTC
  • Total levels 1200-2000, price is negotiable$ in BTC
  • Total levels 2000+, price is negotiable$ in BTC
The more you can sell me the better. Hacked accounts are mostly useless anyways after they have been cleaned, so I am offering a pretty good deal. $for just 100 accounts. I am looking to buy a lot of these and will always be buying as the rate that these accs get banned for botting is pretty sad.

When you decide to sell me, take into consideration that I will NEVER send BTC to you first. You always send me account first, which I check against the requirements, and then send you btc insantly. Please try to have a mindset of establishing trust between us, for starters we can do smaller amounts if you are scared I will run with your account (would be useless for me to do that since you also know the login and pw and can do me harm in many ways and I won't be able to bot later)

Anyways,

if you have suitable accounts:

OR PM ME UR SKYPE !!

Sunny day to you amighos!
I think i got a few, gonna check quick. Ill edit this post when I have checked
(12-12-2016, 08:22 PM)Imremedy Wrote: I think i got a few, gonna check quick. Ill edit this post when I have checked

Nice, hit me up with your skype in PM and add me
Sold him a small amount of accs, he payed straight after :)
"When you decide to sell me, take into consideration that I will NEVER send BTC to you first"

cxxxxxx
(12-12-2016, 09:05 PM)DDNK Wrote: "When you decide to sell me, take into consideration that I will NEVER send BTC to you first"

cxxxxxx

Shit prices too lol
(12-12-2016, 10:24 PM)Iramo Wrote: I have jmod acc, hm for that

5$ fridayf fridayf fridayf
stilllooking
bump....
skype edward10432 have massive list
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Q12yK3c.png]