Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying Databases 2000$+
My name is Dystopia and I am an online security researcher and I am looking for some specific databases. I am willing to pay up to $2000 each for some of them. Please send me a PM if you or any of your friends have any of the databases I am looking for:

- AliExpress (300M - 2014)
 - AOL (92M-2004 + 2006-20M)
 - Blizzard Entertainment (14M - 2012)
 - Curse Network forums
 - DailyMotion (85M+)
 - DeviantArt (13M - 2010)
 - E-harmony
 - ElitePvpers.com
 - ESEA
 - Ebay (145M - 2014)
 - Evernote (50M - 2013)
 - Friend Finder Networks (AdultFriendFinder,Cams etc - 2016 412M)
 - GameFaqs.com
 - Hourboost
 - Innogames.com Network
 - itmanagement.com Network (ComputerShopper, Geek, PCMag, IGN)
 - League of Legends (25M-2011)
 - LivingSocial (50M)
 - MajorLeagueGaming.com
 - NeoSeeker
 - Path of Exile
 - Pandora.com
 - PhotoBucket
 - Playerauctions.com
 - PrimeTwitch
 - RockYou (32M-2009)
 - Socialblade
 - Sony Online Entertainment (25M - 2011)
 - Sony PlayStation Network (77M - 2011)
 - Steam (35M - 2011)
 - T-Mobile Deutche Telecom (17M - 2006)
 - TJ Maxx (94M - 2007)
 - Target (70M - 2014)
 - Telia  (5M)
 - Three  (9M)
 - Travian.com network
 - Tunngle
 - TunnelBear.com
 - Twitch.tv
 - VerticalScope Network (45M)
 - Walmart (2015)itmanagement.com
 - Wattpad (40M)
 - Weebly
 - Yahoo (500M/1000M)
 - Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Network (7M - 2016)
 - Zappos (24M - 2012)

*I have verified samples of each database mentioned, so don't try to scam with forged/fake data, only waste of time for both of us*

Payment method: BTC

Terms & Conditions:
• When trading, you agree that you will use the data for your own security only, abusing data of others without their written consent is strictly forbidden.
• When I trade, I dont always trade 1 databases for 1 other. I will be considering the size, privacy and the type of the database. So 1 database can be traded against 10 others for example, depending on their characteristics.
• I don't care who you are or where you are from. I do not go first unless it's an admin or a trustworthy moderator. I am always open to use a verified/trustworthy middleman.
• It's your responsibility that the database that you are trading me are real, complete and so on. If I find out that the database happens to be fake, or if it's just a partial dump without mentioning it to me before the trade, I have the rights to cancel the deal.
I've got someone who's interested in selling / inquiring about some of them. What's your Jabber?
(05-20-2017, 05:44 PM)DDNK Wrote: I've got someone who's interested in selling / inquiring about some of them. What's your Jabber?

Send me a PM with the databases hes interested to sell, price and contact details. Thanks.
(05-20-2017, 05:57 PM)Dystopia Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 05:44 PM)DDNK Wrote: I've got someone who's interested in selling / inquiring about some of them. What's your Jabber?

Send me a PM with the databases hes interested to sell, price and contact details. Thanks.

Let me know when you're ready to give it out. He'd prefer to contact over Jabber.
Bump---------------------------------------------------
Still buying -- Bump
i got a few of these pm me
Still buying -- Bump
Still buying -- Bump
Still buying -- Bump