Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SELL] DawnTained IP grab method.
Thumbs Up 
Hello AWU users [Image: 10559-waving-hand-sign.png]

I'm selling a method that allows you to find a user's IP adress for the server DawnTained.

- Only selling this to 2 people. First come first server.
- You'll be paying first. Alternatively we can arrange a Middleman (Notifyed) if wanted.
- Taking BTC/Rs07 gold.
- Open to offers. 
Feel free to send me a Private Message for more information.

NOTE: This is NOT an attempt to crash Fat Joey's IP lookup sale. We've both agreed to selling the method.

Terms and Conditions:
By buying this method, you;
- Agree to NOT resell this method.
- Agree to NOT make money by selling IPs.
- Agree to NOT share this method with anyone.
- Agree to NOT ask for a refund.
(05-21-2017, 03:01 PM)Wukong Wrote: Hello AWU users [Image: 10559-waving-hand-sign.png]

I'm selling a method that allows you to find a user's IP adress for the server DawnTained.

- Only selling this to 2 people. First come first server.
- You'll be paying first. Alternatively we can arrange a Middleman (Notifyed) if wanted.
- Taking BTC/Rs07 gold.
- Open to offers. 
Feel free to send me a Private Message for more information.

NOTE: This is NOT an attempt to crash Fat Joey's IP lookup sale. We've both agreed to selling the method.

Terms and Conditions:
By buying this method, you;
- Agree to NOT resell this method.
- Agree to NOT make money by selling IPs.
- Agree to NOT share this method with anyone.
vouch for wukong this works perfectly :)
trying to pm joey about this rn but he slow poke -.-
(05-21-2017, 03:54 PM)zembaw Wrote: trying to pm joey about this rn but he slow poke -.-

replied
waste of time.. tried to buy the method asked for an ip of an account to prove its legit (my account).

Fat joey:
obviously your a staff member of dawntained,I'm canceling the trade,u can talk to wukong :)

Accuses me of being a staff member, and gets his sales jacked by some rando. What the fuck lmao?

Btw even if i was a staff member what would giving 1 ip to prove the method works do?

Edit: and i have multiple accounts on this forum but i always forget my info's, mod can confirm that will be same ip.
(05-21-2017, 09:00 PM)zembaw Wrote: waste of time.. tried to buy the method asked for an ip of an account to prove its legit (my account).

Fat joey:
obviously your a staff member of dawntained,I'm canceling the trade,u can talk to wukong :)

Accuses me of being a staff member, and gets his sales jacked by some rando. What the fuck lmao?

Btw even if i was a staff member what would giving 1 ip to prove the method works do?

Edit: and i have multiple accounts on this forum but i always forget my info's, mod can confirm that will be same ip.
[Image: iqX72l8.png]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First of all, I didn't accuse you of being a staff member. Your account was created today, so I didn't want to take any chances.
Not sure why that's so hard for you to understand.
Secondly, no sales were "jacked". Fat Joey and I are both selling each of our methods. I just happened to create the sale thread.
Calling people "rando" when your account was created today. Flawless logic.
Bumperino
Still for sale!
bumppp
Vouch for Wukong, great user.